All karma quotes are powerful because karma itself is a spiritual concept based on cause and effect. It is believed that if one does good deeds in this world, then good things will also come back to them. It’s impossible for you to cheat karma if you do choose to cause harm. Some people often rely on quotes about karma when they need positivity in their life.
Karma teaches people to always be kind. However, it’s always easier to be said than done. Sometimes, people need a reminder, even in their daily life so that they are capable of living their life in a good state of mind. That is why many love kicking off their day by reading karma quotes that teach them about positivity.
Everyone has been in a depressed situation. When you are in this condition, it’s always encouraged to read some good karma quotes to lift up your spirits. When you have a good mood, everyone around you will feel it. That is why try to look for some positive quotes. They are widely available on the internet, including on this page.
- People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead – Edith Wharton
- Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve – Jessica Brody
- When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life —Keanu Reeves
- The universe does not carry debts. It always returns back to you what you gave it ― Drishti Bablani
- There are the waves, and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen, karma and free will — Kuan Yin
- Your believing or not believing in karma has no effect on its existence, nor on its consequences to you. Just as a refusal to believe in the ocean would not prevent you from drowning —F. Paul Wilson
- But this was what happened when you didn’t want to visit and confront the past: The past starts visiting and confronting you —Bret Easton Ellis
- Sometimes you get what’s coming around. And sometimes you are what’s coming around ―Jim Butcher
- Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity —Edwin Hubbell Chapin
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours —Wayne Dyer
- People pay for what they do, and, still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead —James Baldwin
- It is impossible to build one’s own happiness on the unhappiness of others. This perspective is at the heart of Buddhist teachings —Daisaku Ikeda
- Live a good and honourable life. Then, when you are older, you can look back and enjoy it a second time —Dalai Lama
- Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma – Unknown
- Karma bides it’s time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback – Benjamin Bayani
- Contrary to popular misconception, karma has nothing to do with punishment and reward. It exists as part of our holographic universe’s binary or dualistic operating system only to teach us responsibility for our creations – and all things we experience are our creations – Sol Luckman
- Still others commit all sorts of evil deeds, claiming karma doesn’t exist. They erroneously maintain that since everything is empty, committing evil isn’t wrong. Such persons fall into a hell of endless darkness with no hope of release. Those who are wise hold no such conception – Bohidharma
- Realize that everything connects to everything else – Leonardo Da Vinci
- If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good – Russell Simmons
- What goes around comes back around – Unknown
- As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of – Nina Hagen
- As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma – Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results – Saying Lipham
Maybe you want to convince yourself to not believe in karma since you are a non-believer. However, once you read some thought-provoking karma sayings, you might want to change your opinion. If you do believe in the power of karma, you must also believe that a single positive quote can bring far more good effects on you. So, here are the thought revoking Karma quotes to inject positivity in life.