We go through a life which is full of ups and downs, we always look forward to balancing that with our efforts. Good time runs with a great flow and hard times runs with many downs in our regular life. But during this hard time what do you really want? Yes, you want some inspirations, you need some encouragement. But it is always not possible that someone will be there to encourage you, instead you will have to get charged with some words and words have all the powers to encourage you. So here are some words of encouragement exclusively just for you all. Here are some memorable good first impression quotes that will help you to create a lovely first impression on others.
Guys, you all know that life is full of struggle and that struggle is a very important part of our life. You will have to know the right way to make friendship with struggle. No struggle in this world is wonderful, it is full of ups and downs both. But you will have to prepared for everything. we not it’s really tough to face those situations, but we also understand that you can recover yourself with some good encouragement. We are here to give you that encouragement by just making you read some, just some words.
Words Of Encouragement For Hard Times
Now, are you really stuck in a place? You need something to lift yourself up? There is only one thing that can do so. It is worded as we say words are the most powerful weapon on this earth we can also say words are the most lovely friends on this earth. When no one will stay beside you, you will get words beside you. Words will be there to show you the right way and will cheer you up with new thinking and opportunity.
We don’t know in whatever situation you are or whatever you are struggling with, but we can say it will help you when you listen to some great encouraging words. To get success in anything, you will obviously need persistence and that’s the only thing. But you may face many things but at the end of the day, you will have to come to your own persisting way. Because that’s the one way to get success. And words will help you to do that. Here we are presenting you with 30 such funny minion quotes with pictures which are hilarious and you can post them on Facebook or share with your friend as well.
If you are still thinking that nothing is going to work out with you, you should also know everything can change out in a single moment. Actually, things change instantly and just the moment before that, you don’t even know what’s going to happen with you. So all is about that wait, and if you really leave everything losing all your hopes and dreams, you are a loser. Is the term sounding good before your name? Is that the thing you really wanted? Probably no. No one wants that. So why will you lose with your dreams, your hopes? Remember dreams and hopes keep a man alive. So you should not go on the opposite.
1. A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
2. Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.
3. In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
4. The best revenge of failure is a massive success.
5. It is time for us all to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever – the one who recognizes the challenges and does
something about it.
6. Press on – nothing can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent.
7. Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.
8. Expect and prepare for criticism, discouragement, and sabotage from others. Laugh them off, avoid them, and take counter-measures as needed.
9. Therefore, the idea of setting up a goal is to reverse-engineer from the outcome, but I encourage you to take a step back and consider it from the perspective of: how can I minimize my time and energy to get to my next step.
10. The goal then is to pay that forward and encourage others to do the same while leading a righteous life by example, always striving to forgive the trespasses of others and forgive yourself as well.
11. The middle of the road is a poor place to walk. It is a poor place to drive. It is a poor place to live.
12. Today is the oldest you have been, and the youngest you will ever be. Make the most of it!
13. There’s much you can’t change, but there’s something important you can change.
14. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved
15. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
16. Fall seven times, stand up eight
17. Most of us, swimming against the tides of trouble the world knows nothing about, need only a bit of praise or encouragement – and we will make the goal.
18. He who has a why to live can bear almost anyhow.
19. When written in Chinese the word “crisis” is composed of two characters – one represents danger and the other represents opportunity.
20. Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.
21. Fortune knocks but once, but misfortune has much more patience.
22. God uses suffering as a whetstone, to make men sharp with.
23. The art of living lies less in eliminating our troubles than in growing with them.
24. Never regret something that once made you smile.
25. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.
Always think of moving forward and it is the only way you should think of. Don’t look back and always have confidence in yourself. You can do anything and yes you can do it. if you believe that you are doing something right, you should stick to it. Have patience as success doesn’t come in a short time or by applying shortcuts. Swami Vivekananda once said, “Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is reached”. Did you really like the words? Don’t forget to share it with others to encourage them.