When you visit an art show or a museum and see beautiful drawings of various artists had been put to display you instantly feel like doing such creativity yourself too, don’t you? Well, we understand your zeal for drawing when you encounter such a situation where you just want to draw something but suck at it! You must have heard that “you must learn to walk before you can run” and believe us, it applies in every aspect of our lives, even at drawings or sketching. So, what should you try out as first? Surely not a hard drawing like a portrait or stuff! Start small by doodling some easy peasy drawing such as flowers. Remember the time in your childhood when you use to scribble flower drawings but they used to be uneven and maybe at times shabby as if they were not flowers. Don’t worry, you won’t be getting into that situation again as we bring you these Easy Flower Pencil Drawings for Inspiration.
Here we bring for you New Acrylic Paintings to Admire and it will inspire you to try your hands on one of these pieces and see some magic.
Easy Flower Pencil Drawings for Inspiration
How To Draw A Rose
Although beautiful artistic drawing of rose looks damn difficult, you need to start from the easy ones to reach that level. Here a step-by-step guide to drawing a rose easily.
• Initially draw three concentric light freehand circles as a guideline so that you understand the proportion of the rose and its leaves.
• Then draw spiral lines into the smallest circle and create a petal-like structure that gets out of that guideline circle.
• Draw some petals like a broadened heart-like shape and continue doing it till you reach the second guideline circle.
• Now mark eight small lines as a reference to the starting of the leaves on the outer edge of the rose petals and eight points further on the outer circle for the tips of the leaves.
• Join these lines and create leaves. Do some shading with your pencil and the then smudge it with the help of a Q-tip.
How To Draw A Daisy
Drawing a daisy is easy and similar to drawing a rose. It is all about knowing the proportions of the flowers and that you can easily do with the help of guidelines.
• Start with drawing a larger circle and a smaller circle inside it
• Use the inner circle and draw the center of the flower
• Then draw flower petals from the edge of the inner circle to the inner edge of the outer circle.
• Then draw a stem and some leaves to complete the drawing.
• You may then shade the flower with the same pencil or use a different type of colors like crayon, pencil colors, or watercolors.
We look for various art and different variations to incorporate into our designs. Here we have compiled for you a list of some Wonderful Raining Umbrella painting ideas for your cute and loved umbrella.
How To Draw A Tulip
• Drawing a tulip flower will not require you to have too many guideline circles.
• Draw a circle on the size you want your flower to be
• Then draw a slightly curved stem and along the curves draw some leaves having wavy structure advancing towards the circle.
• Now carefully draw the petals and darken all the outlines of the drawing.
• Enhance the look of the flower by adding up some lines in the flower and petals, and then color it or shade it.
How To Draw A Cosmos Flower
Drawing a cosmos flower would be a little difficult than the ones mentioned above, nevertheless, they are easy and can be sketched by anybody.
• Make two concentric circles having a gap of at least 1 cm.
• Draw the outermost circle as far as you want the length of the flower petals.
• Make many semi-circular designs around the innermost circle and make a shabby circle inside it.
• Then start making the petals, which are almost of the same size and draw a stem as well.
• Draw the outlines of the sketch in which the outer petals hide the inner ones.
• Paint it as you want and voila! You have your drawing complete.
If you are someone who loves journaling and documenting life then urban sketching for Beginners is a brilliant idea to start off.