Home Sweet Home! Perhaps this proverb is one of the best proverbs in this world. Yes homes are really filled with sweetness and relaxation. Staying at home is a good idea for having fun and entertainment. But apart from these, you also have a lot of other advantages of staying at home. Staying at home and spending your time is a very good idea from all the sides. You can get lot of homework done and spend time with your family. Again you will be saving a lot of money as home entertainment is mainly free. So here are some great 50 ideas to entertain you at home.
50 Fun Things to do When Bored at Home
1. If you have an instrument, then take it out and play it.
2. Organize your room, and make it look fresh by moving furniture around.
3. Shop your pantry, and create a meal from your leftovers
4. Clean your home and you’ll feel a lot better coming home to it.
5. Watch cute animal YouTube videos.
6. Do a newspaper crossword puzzle.
7. Create a collage from your photos.
8. Write a letter (remember those?) to someone you miss.
9. Brush up on or learn a foreign language.
10. Write in your journal.
11. Try to replicate a restaurant recipe.
12. Write a poem.
13. Invite friends to play board games.
14. Turn your favorite Instagram photos into canvas prints.
15. Sort items to give away to friends.
16. Play a favorite video game.
18. Spray-paint old jars to turn them into chic containers to decorate your home with.
19. Check out answers to your burning questions on Quora.
20. Learn how to quilt.
21. Figure out if you can turn your hobby into a money-maker.
22. Photoshop your photos.
23. Give yourself a facial.
24. Find lots of great ideas and projects to do on Pinterest.
25. Make your own natural cleaning products from household items.
26. Listen to a podcast.
27. Catch up on the latest news.
28. Make a shadow box from your souvenirs.
29. Paint a portrait or a scene.
30. Put a puzzle together.
31. Shop your closet and create new outfits from clothing you’ve forgotten.
32. Catch up on recorded shows.
33. Reread old favorites.
34. Work out to an exercise DVD if you have one.
35. Tackle your garden and grow your own greens.
36. Watch old DVDs around the home.
37. Webcam with someone far away.
38. Upcycle something you’re about to throw away into something new and beautiful.
39. Watch the sunset from your window.
40. Run a bubble bath.
41. Create a playlist of your favorite songs.
42. Give yourself a manicure and pedicure. Try out some cool nail art.
43. Create a blog on a topic you’re passionate about.
44. Create a playlist of your favorite songs.
45. Create a bucket list.
46. Watch a TED Talk.
47. Write a poem.
48. Dry flowers to make potpourri.
49. Research your ancestry online.
50. Surf Reddit.