Belly fat is now a very common physical problem around the world. It is a problem in which the mid-portion comes bulging out from our body due to the accumulation of fats. But the fact is that it stops us from various activities and it is the source of various diseases in our body. Obesity is a very common problem but belly fat is very difficult to control about. But at first we want to tell you about the causes that results in accumulation of these fats.
Reasons for the Fat Accumulation in Belly:
1. Hormonal Changes: One of the main causes for the accumulation of belly fat is the hormonal changes in women. After menopause of any woman, hormonal changes are very significant. With hormonal changes normally the metabolism becomes weaker and results in fat accumulation around belly.
2. Genetic Factors: Obesity is also carried in genes. If it is so you can’t help it out it will happen as it is a hereditary characteristic.
3. Calorie Intake: The most common cause of belly fat is calorie intake. Excess calorie in our body transform into fats. Excess junk food consumption leads to excess calorie intake which is very harmful.
4. Stress: Nowadays, stress is a common factor in almost every people. Excessive stress is very harmful both mentally and physically. And so excess fat accumulation is also caused by too much stress in regular life.
5. Lack of Sleep: Lack of sleep leads to indigestion which again results in gas formation which results in a bloated belly.
Process of Accumulation of Fats:
Actually carbohydrate, protein and fat rich foods are the catalysts to produce energy to perform various functions. But when this energy is not used completely it is stored as fat in the fat cells of our body. These fat cells are mainly found in the waist, hips and chest area and when there is no more space in the cells, it starts accumulating in the lining leading to a flab. But losing this fat once accumulated get’s really tough, it needs a lot of concern. Exercising is a common thing that everyone tries but beside that you should also have proper food. Both of them are necessary in the workout and they are interrelated. Go to a dietician to get a diet chart for you. This will help you to get an idea for your required diet. Teenagers love fatty fast foods and if you also are a lover of such then you should immediately avoid it. But for your help and suggestion, here we are going to recommend some great foods that will help you to burn your belly fats.
How to Lose Belly Fat: 10 Fruits That Helps you
1. Fruits: Always remember that fruits are very low calorie content but they are very rich in vitamins and minerals. Include this in your daily food habits. Consider some citrus foods that are excellent fat burners and these fruits also boosts metabolism. But some other useful fruit burning fruits include apple, watermelon, grapes, strawberry.
2. Vegetables: Water content and minerals are the main things that are found in vegetables. That is the reason; these are mainly included as foods in diet. Some essential fat burning vegetables are broccoli, spinach, cabbage, beans, peas and tomatoes which have very less fat content in them. Try to include all these in your meals.
3. Pulses: Pulses are rich in amino acids and are very low in calories. Have boiled pulses that is effective than the spiced pulses.
4. Oats: Oat is a very useful food substance for slimming up. It contains a lot of fiber and some carbohydrates that abolish your hunger. It gives you all the strength needed regularly and reduce fat content in your body. Have oats as your breakfast.
5. Almonds and Walnuts: Nuts keep your stomach filled for a long time. Nuts have good fats that don’t add to your calorie. It is a good source for nutrients and full of omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Eggs: Egg is a protein rich food that is low in calorie and fat. Having a boiled egg daily will help your reduce your belly fat. Eggs also contain an amino acid known as leucine which acts as a catalyst in burning extra fats.
7. Fish: Some fishes like Tuna, Salmon, and Mackerel are all rich in proteins and good fatty acids. It boosts metabolism and good for belly fat burning. If you are a fish lover then try to consider these fishes.
8. Water: Drink a lot of water as it helps in increasing metabolism and burning extra fats.
9. No Sugar Foods: When you are on diet, try to forget sugar content foods as it is very hazardous for the obesity sufferers. Completely try to avoid them except on occasions.
10. Whey Proteins: These proteins are used as supplements to reduce weight they actually burn the fats and help in building muscles.
Lastly we will be telling that losing belly fat is not a very big issue if it is not genetic. Just maintain these steps and you will be free from your belly fats within some months.